Available in the Weatherlogics App
for Agriculture Premium Subscriptions
Frost, Disease, and Spray risk tables – What are they and how do they work?
- To get started, view the Ag Risk page. It is available under the “Table Forecasts” menu.
- In the options panel you can select a past date using the archives button to look at previous forecasts.
- Click the other tabs to view the disease and spray tables.
- You can use the star icon in the toolbar to favourite an agriculture risk table. Your favourite is the first page shown when the app first loads.
Notes: Our spray, frost, and disease forecasts are based on weather data closest to you. The spray forecast categorizes risk based on government guidelines for spraying. The disease forecasts are based on scientifically-reviewed crop forecasting models.
What is available in the Agriculture Risk Tables?
Frost Risk Table
- Predicted low temperature
- Frost and hard freeze probabilities
- Freeze severity type
Disease Risk Table
- Fusarium head blight
- Late Potato Blight
- Leaf Rust
Spray Forecast Table
- Inversion strength
- Wind direction, speed, gust
- Air temperature
- Relative humidity
- Spray forecast recommendation
Agriculture Risk Spray Forecast
➕ More to Explore
- You can view weather radar on the interactive map
- Forecast graphs and tables
- More forecast maps than those included in your daily email
- Everything in the basic subscription, plus more!
- Create custom alerts from weather stations or create forecast alerts on the table forecast page to know when the forecast is showing specific conditions
- View road forecasts on the interactive map and click any location for a point forecast